Monday, April 10, 2006

Luuuuuuuuuucy!


I'm posting this pic especially for Lutheran Lucy, but anyone else who's interested can look of course! I took it at my sister-in-law's house; we call it her "Lucy shrine." The image is not that great because I took it with my cell phone, but you should get the idea.

Watching the process of pasta making was neat. Not as complicated as I thought it would be, although you do need the pasta maker.

Going to a Mom's Night Out tonight! It's made up of several homeschooling moms from our church. I like getting quiet time to talk with other adults!

The Indians got the sweep yesterday, woo hoo! It would be fun to get to a game or two. My husband won't let me get a Mrs. Sizemore shirt though. ;) Some of those guys are pretty darn cute! But so's my husband! Maybe I'll get a Pronk shirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, what I said was that he can't get the name unless she gets alimony...

Lutheran Lucy said...

Barb, thank you so much for taking this picture and showing me your sister-in-law's "Lucy shrine"! It looks like she has a lot of neat Lucy memorabilia! Anyway, that was really thoughtful of you! Mine is just scattered all over our house!

Oh, I want you to know that I am going to have my husband list your blog on my blog - we have just been slow about it! Have a blessed Easter if I don't "talk" with you before then! :)

Barb the Evil Genius said...

You too, Lucy! I put you on my blogroll!