Sunday, November 11, 2007

I Got an Award!

Miss Sniz was kind enough to nominate me for a Mathetes Award. This award originated with Dan King over at Management by God, who states, "Mathetes is the Greek word for disciple, and the role of the disciple (per the Great Commission) is to make more disciples. The role of a disciple of Christ is to carry His message to the ends of the earth. It is with this heart that I have created the Mathetes Award."

I am supposed to pass this on to five other disciples, mentioning the originator of the award and the person who gave it to me. Unfortunately, I'm not really able to name five people right now. It's been a crazy weekend with a strange sickness in the family. Maybe I'll be able to come up with 5 names later.

2 comments:

Gino A Melone said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

You deserve it, Barb! Yay!