Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Winter Is Here

with a vengeance. Last night.


This morning.


My husband called his supervisor to tell him he would work from home today because he couldn't get out of the driveway. Supervisor said he's also working at home today for the same reason. I don't think anyone has left our street today. Is it strange that I am thinking about the financial impact this might cause? I bet not as many people will be going out for dinner tonight. And if you waited until the last minute to get your sweetheart something for Valentine's Day, you might be in trouble...

3 comments:

Scottius Maximus said...

Barb!

I could have swore winter was over. Tough to play baseball in that.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's some snow! I hate to say it but I miss it!

skatey katie said...

i dunno.
i get the same thing for valentine's day every year...
*blush*
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(now you might be happy that i *didn't* read your posts for a whole week ROFL)