Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Night Out, Mom Style

I went shopping for some fabric Monday night, at the store where the Quilter works. (By the way, did you know this blog recently came up #11 on Google.de by someone searching for "steppdecken Amerikanische comforter"?) Anyway, here's the fabric I bought. Now I need to get busy and make stuff with it!

After shopping, I took the Quilter out to Steak 'N Shake to celebrate her birthday. Mmmm, milkshake! We enjoyed our "girl time" so much that we didn't leave until after midnight!!

Glad the month of February is almost done.

2 comments:

Marie N. said...

I like the solid green with the satin striping in it.

What ya gonna make?

Glad you ladies had a great time!

Barb the Evil Genius said...

The green with the stripes is going to be Elizabeth's First Communion Dress and possibly Easter dress. I wanted her to have a new dress for First Communion, and I know white is traditional, but white didn't seem appropriate for Maundy Thursday.