Sunday, January 06, 2008

I'd Like to Thank the Academy

Actually, I'd like to thank Miss Sniz for giving me this blogging award. I'm not the writer I'd like to be, but I promise to work at it! I have to get my husband to help me get access to my web pages again so I can put my award(s) on my sidebar!

I'd like to pass this award on to Liz, who is so much more eloquent writing about matters of faith than I am, even though Baby is making it difficult for her to write at the moment. Plus, it will look so nice on her blog!

It was nice to get a little pick-me-up, because the weekend was not very productive, and therefore I am feeling down. I'm hoping to take advantage of the beginning of a new week to make a fresh start. I can do this!

2 comments:

Consecutive Odds said...

Thanks Barb! The award does fit the Blonde Moment world where everything is pink and rosey!

Unknown said...

Yay, you deserve it. What has you down, friend?