Friday, January 12, 2007

Going to the Dark Side?

Even though I've never seen an episode of 24, I've had so much fun with the Jack Bauer hype that I'm actually considering watching Season 6. Like I need another thing to be addicted to! I think everybody should participate in Talk Like Jack Bauer Day, however. Just 'cause it sounds like fun. And Jack Bauer will hurt you if you don't.

Just remember, when bad things happen to good people, it's probably fate. When bad things happen to bad people, it's probably Jack Bauer.

3 comments:

KrazyinBrooklyn said...

Well welcome to the dark side

Christopher Gillespie said...

Definitely catch the four hour premiere this weekend. It's a showstopper and ends with a great climax. Great story telling and well introduced characters. Some back story might be helpful but non essential.

Presbytera said...

It only takes a spark in the Dark Side.....