Sunday, May 14, 2006

What I Did for Mother's Day

Picked up a few extra kids! Seriously, we are watching three children that belong to a couple from church. The kids are already good friends with our two and play together well. So my husband and I volunteered a few weeks ago to take care of them while their parents go to a church-deacon-related retreat in Michigan with another couple from church. We have them until Tuesday evening. I will try to get some good pictures to put up, but if I don't post, you know I'm busy! :)

I got taken to lunch after church, and before our three guests got dropped off. That was nice. We also went out to dinner yesterday to celebrate my husband's birthday. I have to get a picture taken of him with his present! Right now, I'm really tired, so no more wit from me tonight. Hope all the moms out there had a good day.

2 comments:

Marie N. said...

Well, you have a lot going on there! I suspect you'llhave a good time too. Happy belated birthday to your Dear Husband.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.