Friday, March 09, 2018

Friday Already?

To be fair, I had a really bad day yesterday, and I never even remembered my resolve to blog on Thursdays. But just keeping at the blogging is important, even if I do mess up, so here I am. I'm so glad that spring is on the way, even if winter decided to remind us that it's not quite gone yet yesterday. Anyone else have Seasonal Affective Disorder and have a rough winter this year? Of course, I didn't use my light box as reliably as I could have, so it's partially on me. My psychiatrist gave me an article recently about a light box being more useful to bipolar people if it is used around noon, so I might try that as March slowly winds away.

2 comments:

Scottius Maximus said...

Barb!

Spring training has started, so just keep saying to yourself, "It's already spring, it's already spring..."

Works for me.

For me (although I don't have SAD) it's not so much winter itself that gets to me as it is the grey and colorless days that seem to run in an endless sunshineless streak.

Hope you are better today.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

That's what my lightbox is for, Scottius. It produces light that gives a person the light that they would be getting from the sun, although without the UV rays. It helps with the nagging depression that keeps me (and Mr. BTEG) from doing the things that we want to do.

I do feel better today, thank you. :)