Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pay It Forward Contest

Since I am a winner at Kate's Pay It Forward thang, now I get to play too. Here's the scoop: You have until December 26 to leave a comment in this post if you want to play. I will pick three people. If you win, you get a handmade (sewn) gift sent to you, sometime after the New Year. Hopefully in January, lol. :) Here's the rules: you need to have a blog of your own, and you need to agree to promise to send something handmade to three of your readers if you win. So comment away; let's have fun!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Ooooh--I'll play. I'm making something fun for gifts this year that I could make for three of my readers if you pick me. :)

debbie said...

Hmm..I suppose i could play too. I am sure i could come up with something... :o)

The Hen (Charity) said...

Ohh! I can make cute earrings! I'll play!