Sunday, August 06, 2006

I'm So Blue, I Don't Know What to Do

It was One of Those Days. We were all not feeling our best today, a combination of great stress, all the heat over the previous week, and not eating that well, an effect mostly of the heat! When I wasn't in a daze during the long, dark teatime of the soul, I was wondering what meaning life has, thinking I will be unhappy the rest of my life, you know. All that good angsty stuff one feels at three o'clock in the morning. Hope some of you had a better weekend!

5 comments:

LuvGlock said...

I hate those 3AM "logic" trips.

Lutheran Lucy said...

For me it is called living in this dark and evil world that only grows darker and more evil by the minute! It is totally disgusting, and I have prayed for Christ to come back so many times. I will keep praying for you Barb! I have those early morning "logic" trips too at times. Just remember that when you are weak then you are strong in the Lord! You are a blessing Barb! I hope your day is better today!!

skatey katie said...

:o)BARB!!!!!
what you need is a quick trip to NZ and a coffee or two (and one of my fabulous syrupy lemon muffins) with me...
you can come to the beach for a mid-winter swim too if ya like..
sending you l-o-v-e..

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Thank you for your encouragement! Today was better, although I still would love to come out to NZ and visit you, Kate. My husband and I dream about visiting Australia because he has a bunch of family living there, so if we ever do, we'll pop over to New Zealand too! You guys are all great!

Susan B. said...

Hi Barb,

I hope you're doing better. I've been down myself lately. I feel like I'm moving in slow motion. The summer heat always gets to me. I get more cheerful in the fall.