Thursday, January 04, 2018

Happy New Year!

I've meaning to put up a blog post for a while, because I have some big news, but I never did. I'm out of the habit, not sure anyone reads this thing anymore, etc. But then Scottius Maximus re-emerged from his own blogging hiatus, which gave me the impetus I needed to revisit my own blog. However, this post isn't going to be about 2018, but the last big family event of 2017. Our eldest daughter got married!
As you can guess, the wedding had a Halloween theme. Overall, it was very nice. I'm hoping I won't have to deal with any big events in 2018, however, at least not in my immediate family!

2 comments:

Scottius Maximus said...

Barb!

Hey! That's huge news, and I'm still out here reading.

I think we are the only ones still active of the once proud Lutheran Blogger Association! Not that that entity ever existed, but hopefully you know what I mean.

I saw you tried to comment on my blog, but something is amiss so it is not visible. I'm trying to figure out what is going on. Anyway, I hope this comment makes it on your blog. Great to know you're still going strong.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I really miss the old online Lutheran community! It's a shame that most everyone's kind of disappeared.

I'm glad your comment made it through to my blog, and I hope you get the commenting stuff on your own blog worked out. Happy 2018!