Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Break

This Thanksgiving, I will be most thankful for a break from everyday life. I drive my husband to and from the bus stop, I drive the Musician around to her college class and her student teaching and the high school, and I drive the Dancer to and from the high school and all her dance classes. In between, I'm trying to keep up with household chores and all the things involved in having a high school senior, such as getting senior pictures taken that we can afford to buy, and preparing for her graduation party. I also need to make time to do things that interest me, such as sewing and other hobbies. And at the moment, I'm just about at the end of my strength. Mr. BTEG worked from home today, and both the girls have started the holiday break, so they were all home today and I really let things go. I'm hoping that on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I'll be able to accomplish what I want after this rest.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed holiday weekend.

No comments: