Thursday, September 13, 2012

Move Along

This has been a very difficult week here in the Evil Genius household. It hasn't been as bad for us as it has for others, but it's been a very difficult and painful time ever since Saturday morning. And now I'm fighting a cold that I probably caught because my immune system was down from a lot of grieving. And I'm in that place where you never want to be happy again because bad things can happen, and you never know when one will happen next. I think rest and time are needed for the next couple of days.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

"that place where you never want to be happy again because bad things can happen"

:-( I know that place. I also know that God is there with you, dear Barb, His beloved daughter. Hugs.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Thank you so much, Cheryl.

Kitten said...

((Barb))

Karen said...

Prayers ascending!

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Thanks to you both, Kitten and Karen.